May 2, 2009

Imagine Sally Struthers is asking for your help to feed the children...on second thought, don't.

Readers, all 6 of you...I beg your indulgence, as I realize this is extremely gauche. I'm doing a one time pledge drive on here (for this purpose anyway)...you see, now that absinthe is once again legal in the US, I'm very interested in exploring the grand old drinks that contained it by tradition, but then had to substitute some sort of pastis once it was outlawed. However, absinthe, by virtue of being the current "IT" ingredient, is not cheap. Therefore, I humbly do beseech you, help me help you help me to help you learn what absinthe works with and what it doesn't by supporting this website with the numerous links on the right side there [gestures politely]. This blog is made possible by the generous support of viewers like you.

Tomorrow: another drink! I haven't decided what yet.

Thanks for reading, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment