May 5, 2009

Just a heads up...

Q: How do you get an elephant out of a theatre?
A: You can't. It's in his blood.

In addition to being a drunk alcoholic lush alcohol connoisseur, I'm also a theatre geek, and to that end, I'll be auditioning for a (community theatre) show in the next couple days. If I get the part, it'll most likely impact the blog a bit, but I'm hoping it won't knock it down too much. I'll aim for at least three posts a week, but hopefully more. I'll keep you posted on it...and if all else fails, I've got several drinks that I can review, even if there's no pictures (I taste test most everything before I post it...my liver suffers for you people!)

Anyway, I hope you all understand, and I look forward to letting you know what comes of my auditioning!

-C

0 comments:

Post a Comment